This webinar was open to the general public (patients, healthcare practitioners, and other relevant stakeholders). The panel discussed why current drug driving laws are discriminatory towards patients on prescribed medicinal cannabis.
At this event, attendees were be able to ask questions to help you better understand the reasons behind these backwards laws, why they still exist, and what a fair and safe outcome would look like with law reform. Our panel speakers for this public webinar were:
– Facilitator: David Heilpern (ex-NSW Magistrate, Drive Change Campaign Director)
– Dr Teresa Towpik (Founder and Director, MediHuanna)
– Fiona Patten MP, Leader of the Reason Party
– Michael Palmer AO (ex-AFP Commissioner)
– Dr Thomas Arkell (Psychopharmacologist, Swinburne University)